Race Day Information
Saturday June 15, 2019
LeBreton Flats Park
Sir John A. Macdonald Parkway and Booth Street
Beside the Canadian War Museum
8:30 a.m. - 1K Little Steps
8:55 a.m. - Welcome and Warm-up
9:15 a.m. - 10K Start
9:30 a.m. - 5K Start
Suggested Arrival Time: 7:30 a.m.
To have the most enjoyable race day experience, please allow yourself plenty of time before your race. Timing to factor in: getting to the event site, parking, kit pick up (which may include wait time), toilet use (which may include wait time), getting into your start corral, deep breathing and getting into your groove!
Getting there: FREE TRANSPORATION from OC Transpo
Audi gets you there. We are so grateful to our long-standing renewed SHOPPERS LOVE.YOU. Ottawa Run for Women Sponsor, Audi City Ottawa, Audi Ottawa and Audi West Ottawa – part of the Mark Motors Group. Your support is helping us get to the start line!
- Thank you OC Transpo for providing FREE TRANSPORTATION for Run for Women participants and their family members. Lebreton Flats is easily accessed by many OC Transpo routes.
- To reach the site by bus, please check out OC Transpo website for trip planner getting of at War Museum
- To get free transportation, present your race bib to the OC Transpo bus driver.
- If you don’t have your bib, please see the picture of the bib at the bottom of the race week email to show to the driver.
- If you are travelling with family members, they can get on the bus if they are accompanied by a participant with a bib.
- Free Parking is available at Tunney’s Pasture. (1000 spots)
- A big thanks to OC Transpo for providing special busing for our event. Pick-up Times from Tunney's Pasture: 7 a.m. – 9 a.m.
- View Parking and Bus Pick-up Location Map at Tunney’s Pasture. Parking lots are highlighted and labelled from 1-4. The shuttle ride will take approximately 10 minutes and will drop off passengers at LeBreton Station.
- We highly recommend arrival time 7:30 am to avoid the longer wait times at the bus up so you are ready to greet your teammates.
- TIP: Come in groups! Please carpool. We anticipate over 3700 people with volunteers and spectators.
- 400 secure and supervised bike parking spots are available on site.
- There is also public parking available within 1 km of LeBreton Flats Park. You can see a map of parking lots at en.parkopedia.ca.
Please bring all cash/cheque donations to The Royal tent at the race, along with a pledge form and provide it to an on-site representative from The Royal. Donations will not be accepted at Race Kit Pick-Up.
Experience the Race Day Activities
SHOPPERS LOVE. YOU.
After the race, visit the SHOPPERS LOVE. YOU. for a relaxing cool down, incorporating yoga, meditation breathing techniques and positive affirmation. Take the time to relax and LOVE. YOU.
Be sure to get your SHOPPERS LOVE. YOU. Run for Women swag bag before you leave. It has over $100 of amazing products!
Check out the Home-Grown community market and sample healthy President’s Choice products.
Life Brand Victory Bags
When you finish the race, head over to the Life Brand tent to pick up your Victory Bag. The team has specially selected samples of various Life Brand products just for you, all available at Shoppers Drug Mart; be sure to grab your well-deserved Victory Bag.
See you at the race!
Also check out: Race Package Pickup