Women's College Hospital Foundation
When you walk or run, you support:
- Women’s College Hospital’s Women’s Mental Health Program – Canada’s largest clinical and research program of its kind
- Approximately 20,000 patient visits each year – a number that will grow exponentially as virtual care initiatives continue to grow in scope and impact.
- Specialty areas of focus that include trauma and abuse, mental health during reproductive life stages, medical psychiatry and refugee mental health
- Virtual care initiatives pioneered at WCH that are breaking down barriers and improving access
- Innovative new programs and research that ensure women have the support they need when they need it most.