Race Day Information
Sunday June 14, 2020
5050 Spruce Drive SW
8:30 a.m. - 1K Little Steps
8:55 a.m. - Welcome and Warm-up
9:15 a.m. - 10K Start
9:30 a.m. - 5K Start
Suggested Arrival Time: 7:40 a.m.
To have the most enjoyable race day experience, please give yourself plenty of time before your race. Factor in timing for: getting to the event site, parking, kit pick up (which may include wait time), toilet use (which may include wait time), getting into your start corral, deep breathing and getting into your groove!
Parking & Shuttle Bus Information
Please note: There will be NO PARKING at Edworthy Park. The ‘South – Edworthy Park’ parking lot is restricted and reserved for race day. Please do not try to park here.
Free Parking is available at Shouldice Park
- See map for parking information at Shouldice Park. Parking lots are highlighted and labelled, the shuttle ride will take approximately 15 minutes.
- Shuttle buses will pick up runners at the designated parking lots.
- We highly recommend arrival between 7:00am and 7:30am to avoid longer wait times at the shuttle pick up.
- Tip: Come in groups! When carpooling, drop off Runners at Edworthy Park and have the driver park at Shouldice Park.
View Parking Map
Shuttle Bus Information
- Shuttles are provided from Shouldice Park where free parking is available.
- Shuttle pick-up times: 7:00am – 9am
- Shuttle pick-up is located near the The Cage.
Please bring all cash/cheque donations to the Calgary Health Trust tent at the race, along with a pledge form and provide it to a Calgary Health Trust on-site representative. Donations will not be accepted at Race Kit Pick-Up.
Experience the Race Day Activities
Details coming soon!
Also check out: Race Package Pickup